Spring has officially sprung, which means it’s time to refresh your makeup! My favorite way to make my face look fresher, lips look plumper, and attitude a little brighter is by throwing on a bright lip color! Who wouldn’t feel like a boss rocking a bright pink lip?!
Here’s a list of my top 5 lipsticks for spring:
- 1. EMERGE Cosmetics Cream Lipstick in “Audacious Azalea”: Hands down, my favorite bright pink lipstick is the EMERGE Cosmetics Cream Lipstick in “Audacious Azalea”. It’s super comfortable on the lips and packs a powerful punch of pink color in one or two swipes, so you can be sure to stand out from the crowd. It’s a rose with a warm, brown undertone.
- 2. Urban Decay Cosmetics Vice Lipstick Metallized in “Big Bang”: I have been a fan of the Urban Decay lipsticks for years! They offer a big range of shades and finishes, perfect for any occasion. My favorite pick for spring would definitely be “Big Bang”, which is a bright pink with sparkly finish.
- 3. EMERGE Cosmetics Luxury Matte Lipstick in “Ava”: If you’re looking for a wearable red that still packs a punch, check out the EMERGE Cosmetics Luxury Matte Lipstick in “Ava”. It is a reddish brown with a neutral, plum undertone.
- 4. MAC Cosmetics Lipstick Matte Finish in “Heroine”: Looking to make a statement with a fun, colorful lipstick? Check out “Heroine” by MAC Cosmetics. It’s a bright purple lipstick, sure to make heads turn. This is the color to rock if you’re looking for something unique!
- 5. EMERGE Cosmetics Cream Lipstick in “Magical Mauve”: If you’re looking for a wearable pink instead of something bright, this is the one for you! “Magical Mauve” is one of the EMERGE Cosmetics best sellers because it can be worn year round, for any occasion.
What is your favorite way to rock your lipstick during spring? Let us know in the comments!
Pin this post for later: